Over 60 years ago, company founder Dave Graebel recognized that moving was about much more than getting boxes from point A to point B. That’s why he, and everyone who followed in his footsteps, made sure to hire only the best. Not satisfied with the status quo, we then set about improving the industry’s elite with our own training. Employees must be certified by Graebel University (as well as undergo extensive background and substance checks before an offer is tendered). This company-exclusive educational and certification program teaches job-specific skills and standards to ensure our customers receive the uniform, high-quality service our founder put his name on.
Our WorldWatch Consultants are considered the most highly experienced professionals in the industry. In addition to attending Graebel University, the majority tout impressive credentials, including:
- Real estate / broker licenses
- Average 12 years real-world relocation experience
- Official recognition from the Employee Relocation Council as a Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) and Global Mobility Services (GMS)
- Extensive policy knowledge due to lengthy history with assigned clients
- More personalized attention due to caseloads that are 25% lower than industry norm