PURPOSE OF JOB:
To effectively plan, organize, lead, and control the functions of a GRSW Client Service team. Develops effective service mechanisms and provides leadership to ensure customer satisfaction and to meet business plan objectives. Organizes and ensures required human resources required to achieve planned objectives. Contributes to the profitability of GRSW operations through effective administration of all processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Oversee day to day operations, including coordinating team coverage, providing technical assistance and solving problems as they arise to ensure maximum efficiency, effectiveness and quality in servicing international assignment for GRSW and its Clients.
2. Manage, develop, motivate and discipline employees to maximize performance.
3. Maintain and manage all service escalations with both customers and vendors.
4. Orient new employees, train employees in necessary skills and develop employees for additional responsibilities.
5. Develop operational procedures and process maps to ensure the highest level of performance and consistency.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in International Business Administration, Operations Management or related field; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Experience: 2 - 3 year international relocation related, 4 – 5 years additional customer service experience and second language preferred. Minimum 1 year supervisory experience preferred.
Working knowledge of Windows/Office and associated software. GMS desirable