Click here to see The Difference To Your Bottom Line
Come join the Graebel team - the industry's finest household goods drivers!
Because we are the largest privately owned mover in the U.S., and move more national accounts than industry average - Graebel offers lucrative opportunities to our longhaul, shorthaul and local drivers.
Since de-regulation Graebel drivers have handled more corporate executive relocation vs. c.o.d. shipments. This means that you too will experience greater earning opportunities, have reduced operating expense and claims exposure, because you'll spend less time handling multiple, small residential shipments.
We are committed to building successful, long-term partnerships with our drivers. In return, our drivers must be committed to high-quality moving services and customer service in our customers' homes and in their offices.
Your road to success starts with Graebel
At Graebel, your experience and professionalism are highly respected and generously rewarded. We know our drivers and dispatch by name - never a number!
Graebel is an AMSA ProMover and our drivers routinely are recognized with the AMSA highest honors in safety and service excellence.
Among benefits Graebel drivers enjoy:
- Attractive sign-on bonus
- Performance-based contract
- Prompt 48-hour pay with completed paperwork
- Best-in-industry price protection
- 100-percent fuel surcharge
- No charge for BIPD or PLPD insurance
- No forced dispatch
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, critical care coverage available
- Attractive discounts on fuel, Michelin and Goodyear tires, hotel accommodations (at more than 6,000 locations nationwide) and more
- Pull state-of-the-art equipment that features: Fully-equipped late model 53' long, 102" wide, step-deck air-ride van with interior van equipment for increased capacity to haul and earn more
- Graebel All Star(r) fleet program with lucrative rewards for highest-quality moving services performed annually
- Paid tractor permits, trailer tires, trailer washes and tractor painting
- Paid carrier-required paperwork, including log books
- Uniform allowance at sign-on Increased earning opportunities with a local revenue sharing program that includes local deliveries to and from storage, local moves, commercial office relocations; and by hauling special commodities shipments to reduce seasonality
- Team with household goods veterans, where you will be treated as a professional and never asked to identify yourself as number in a dispatch system
Contact us today: 800.540.6556 - or- 303.214.6840 firstname.lastname@example.org or www.graebel.com/drivers