Graebel, Your One Source for Worldwide Relocation & Commercial Services.
In today’s fast-paced, global economy, employee and commercial service workplace relocations pose many questions. Graebel has proven solutions.
We’re your single-source partner for successful, cost-efficient employee relocations and workplace services. What’s more, no one else promises a job well done with seamless global supply chain management featuring services with personal on-the-ground attention to go with it. That's what we call Peace of Mind. Worldwide.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Assist and counsel transferees on their authorized relocation policy benefits. Provide home sale and purchase assistance, coordinate authorized relocation services including moving and storage services, rental assistance, area orientation, temporary housing, mortgage assistance, inspections, and appraisals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
· Conducts a needs assessment profile during the initial contact with transferee regarding any real estate and related relocation benefits that have been authorized by the client.
· Provide ongoing assistance to the transferee based on what is authorized by the client and their policy.
· Direct and review the benefits for each transferee to ensure the relocation process is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
· Approve and direct the payment of relocation expenses.
- Maintains a database of information for realtors, lenders, temp living properties and van lines.
· Provides information to clients and internal contacts as needed.
· Supervise Relocation Associate.
Education: Associates degree in business
administration or equivalent relevant
Experience: 3-5 years of real estate sales,
appraisal experience, or relocation services
experience. Thorough knowledge of selling
and buying homes and home loan process.
Extensive telephone or customer service
experience. Excellent organizational skills.
Training: Real Estate and/or Appraiser
licenses desire. CRP designation desired,
but not required. Basic PC skills.