Graebel, Your One Source for Worldwide Relocation & Commercial Services.
In today’s fast-paced, global economy, employee and commercial service workplace relocations pose many questions. Graebel has proven solutions.
We’re your single-source partner for successful, cost-efficient employee relocations and workplace services. What’s more, no one else promises a job well done with seamless global supply chain management featuring services with personal on-the-ground attention to go with it. That's what we call Peace of Mind. Worldwide.
JOB SUMMARY: Works with the branch sales representatives and if requested, the transferee, to identify service and pricing requirements. Will present the branch sales representatives with the appropriate quotations and service options. Utilize quotation software tools to follow up with the branch sales people and offer any assistance in closing the leads. Consults with GMII coordinators and branch personnel to provide for a smooth and profitable move process.
PRINCIPAL/ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides accurate quotations and all necessary information to the branch sales people. Will also assist the branch sales person and if requested, with transferees, to secure international household moves.
- Enter lead data utilizing SharePoint technology. Upon securing the move, will enter all required information into RITS to ensure that the forwarding team has all of the necessary information to provide transferees with a smooth and successful move. Ensures communication of how a quote was derived and assists with determining requotes.
- Maintain awareness of closing ratios, identify areas for improvement and purpose possible solutions to improve closing ratio. Help identify trends within the Branch Services team and work with management to develop action plans.
- Responsible for staying current and maintaining an understanding of overseas vendors and suppliers. Utilize the vendor supplied information to formulate accurate quotations. Responsible for understanding and applying knowledge of customs requirements around the globe.
- Performs other related essential duties as assigned or requested.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business field required.
Three (3) years of relevant experience acceptable in lieu of formal education.
Knowledge/Experience: Previous experience in sales, mathematics, customer service or international business preferred.
Licenses/Certifications/Specialized Training: None
Skills and Abilities: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures and numerical data. Ability to write simple reports and general business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, customers and employees. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel