At Graebel, a world leader in relocation, we believe no detail is ever too small--whether we're moving a single family or an entire corporation. And if we're this conscientious with our customers, imagine the care we'll take with your career. We are currently seeking the following full time position in our Singapore location:
International Account Specialist
PURPOSE OF JOB:
This customer service position serves as the primary contact for the customer during international moves. This includes managing the relocation process in full, which may involve air, sea and storage shipments. This individual will coordinate and monitor each move in accordance with Graebel’s customer service standards. Through interactive communication with customers, vendors and team members this individual will ensure a smooth and successful international relocation. This may include providing recommendations, problem-solving and answering questions throughout the process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
• Serves as the main point of contact with the customer throughout the move
• Provides the customer with a comprehensive plan based on specific customer needs
• Identifies qualified third party vendors when additional services are required
• Responsible for the coordination and monitoring of the entire move, including managing services from third party vendors
• Procurement and processing all required documents and paperwork domestically and internationally to ensure compliance with regulations
• Training and mentoring of customer service and forwarding employees when needed.
Education: Verbal and written communication skills must be at a level that are expected with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent experience. Associate’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
Experience: 2 to 3 years customer service experience, second language and experience in the moving and storage industry preferred.
Licenses/Certifications/Specialized Training: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software. Knowledge of IATA, FMC and customs regulations is a plus! International Move Specialist certification required after employment commences. Travel for necessary training and certification is required.