Graebel, Your One Source for Worldwide Relocation & Commercial Services.
In today’s fast-paced, global economy, employee and commercial service workplace relocations pose many questions. Graebel has proven solutions.
We’re your single-source partner for successful, cost-efficient employee relocations and workplace services. What’s more, no one else promises a job well done with seamless global supply chain management featuring services with personal on-the-ground attention to go with it. That's what we call Peace of Mind. Worldwide.
Serve as leader and manager for the Graebel Relocation Services Worldwide service delivery team. Maintain client relationships by serving as a liaison between the client and the Company. Manage client activities including conducting client meetings and maintaining financial awareness and fiscal responsibility while managing relocation dollars spent for the client. Maintain and ensure the integrity of company policies and relocation policies. Perform daily operational activities to ensure the success of the organization.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations for the service delivery team including team member performance management, conflict resolution and providing solutions to escalated client concerns. Effectively manage and troubleshoot to ensure operational processes run successfully.
- Create client relocation policies. Assist clients with relocation policies by providing benchmarks and recommendations on policy elements. Create and implement process flows with team member and client input to ensure the clients' needs are fulfilled. Coordinate and facilitate training on client policy and process flows.
- Manage implementation of new clients; including acting as the primary client contact for specific client accounts as determined in conjunction with Sr. Vice President of Operations. Perform initial client set up, manage the implementation of policies and transitions for those clients as assigned.
- Maintain frequent contact and communication with the client to provide an effective resolution to client concerns, questions or problems. Ensure clients are informed of tax and legal regulations and implications.
- Generate client reports and train clients on the online reporting system. Prepare and present documents for client meetings and business reviews.
- Performs other related essential duties as assigned or requested.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or other related field required. Ten (10) years of experience in the Relocation Industry including a management role in lieu of formal education acceptable. Master's or Professional Degree in Business Administration, Management or other related field preferred.
Experience: Must have a minimum of five (5) years of relocation experience in an account management position. Three (3) years of experience working in a management/team leadership role preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.